Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All About Me!

My name is Brittany and I was born in Conroe, Texas. My parents divorced when I was 3 so I moved here with my mom.  A few of my past times are dancing, playing volleyball, drawing, and hanging out with my friends. After I graduate high school I would like to move on to college to be an Interior Designer/Architect. A few interesting facts about me are I'm afraid of popping balloons, I am the Fireman Explorer, and I have been to 5 different states plus the Bahamas and Playa Del Carma.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany, I'm Brittany haha.. and we went to school together in the 2nd or 3rd grade, i think, but i was born in college station, Texas. I send most of my time dancing, rapping , singing, and hanging with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is rogelio. i sit next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brittany! I'm Reagan! I also don't like popping balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know your weakness now...*gets a balloon :D

    ReplyDelete